The Bike Lounge VIP Card Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Bike Lounge VIP program is purchased online for 500 pesos at www.lunsay.com and is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
2. Registration through lunsay.com is required to activate the benefits. After registration, The Bike Lounge VIP Card is non-transferable.
3. The four (4) complimentary drinks per month can only be redeemed for regular sized hot or iced coffee, tea, or chocolate. Any additional requests, such as espresso shots, alternative milk options, or customizations, will incur additional charges.
4. Only one (1) complimentary drink is allowed to be availed per day.
5. The specially curated drink exclusive for the month cannot be exchanged for any other beverage.
6. Specially curated drink of the month can be availed within the same day with one complimentary drink.
7. Codes are required to be presented to The Bike Lounge barista upon order.
8. The 10% off on regular priced food and beverages (except canned and bottled drinks) purchases in our cafe is only valid for the VIP cardholder and cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or coupons.
9. The use of Wi-Fi and charging stations is subject to availability and on a first-come, first-served basis.
10. The use of the shower area is subject to availability. The VIP cardholder is responsible for bringing their own toiletries and towels.
11. The Bike Lounge reserves the right to refuse access to the shower area if the cardholder fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the facility.
12. The VIP cardholder will receive special offers and discounts for events, camping tours, and products exclusive to VIP cardholders via email or social media.
13. The special gift from The Bike Lounge on the VIP cardholder's birth month is only valid for use in The Bike Lounge After Hours Lounge, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products or services.
14. The Bike Lounge reserves the right to refuse service to any VIP cardholder who fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the program.
15. In the event that the codes are lost or deleted, the cardholder must inform The Bike Lounge immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent unauthorized use of the codes. The Bike Lounge will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of the codes before notification of loss.
16. The VIP Card is non-refundable, and no refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portion of the program.
17. The Bike Lounge reserves the right to amend or terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
By signing up for The Bike Lounge VIP Card program, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.